Saturday, April 12, 2008

^-^

I bet you didn't think I'd write again, i almost didn't but I was talking to you in my head and decided to write on you instead. Ive decided not to give a fuck. I usually worry about people not reading or commenting, but you are for me getting to know myself. I swear, you are better than a diary or close friend.


Well I had a smoothie from Paneras and a tuna sandwich. But I only drank a little of the smoothie, the rest I gave to slut[oh, slut is my code name for my sister-you will understand why if i ever write about her] I mean I'm on a diet after all [15lbs to lose WOO!]


I really hate being patient for this losing weight thing!
okay...so im starting something called my secret. So basically everytime I post, from now on, I have to say one secret.















one of my secrets are... I dont like my best friend of 3 years.

No comments: