Sunday, May 18, 2008

I named this blog honestblog for a reason. But I am not doing it right. All you have seen are a few lame secrets and pictures I like.

Who am I?

I have no clue, but the one thing that defines me is my love of reading. I read at least 4 books a week. And my personality is reflected by which book I am reading. I guess I am charming, But only when you know me. I only have 2 friends, I used to have three but he fell in "love" with me. Which is too bad because he was my only guy friend. It is strange how I have no social life or lunch table, but yet I am not a loser. I think it's because I am a pretty girl. If I looked like my best friend B...

I am bored with my friends but am too lazy and scared to make different ones. I don't know If you got an impression of me. This week I am reading Steppenwolf If that helps any.

No comments: