Friday, May 23, 2008

what kind of music do you listen to when you are sad?
I usually listen to upbeat and happy songs
but if I'm in a terrible mood, i just go for a trudge where I cry and hit trees and it is so cold I feel numb inside and out. Even though I am sad..those are the times I feel so alive, when my calves and fingers freeze. And my eyes get dry and my nose runny. I could just die so beautifully and gracefully.
Umm..anyways this was meant to be a play list not...
1. Ready for the floor- hot chip
2. the Rat- Dead confederates
3. Jacket- David Vandervalde
4. anything by Los Campesinos!
5. anything by vampire weekend
6. Your English is good and nature of the experiment- Tokyo police club
7. underdog-spoon

actually, these are just random/good songs that popped into my head. #1 is my ultimate sad song because it makes me happy and laugh! Oh! and Flathead by the Fratellis!

No comments: